- Written by Queen Munguti for KenyaKidz
The annual pizza event, Nairobi Pizza Festival is back for its third installment exciting the taste buds of Kenyans and this year it takes place from 29th September to 8th October.
During the event, consumers are offered two pizzas for the price of one in the over 80 participating restaurants around the city. It is also a chance for the restaurants to market themselves and introduce new flavours in the market and grow their consumer base in the rising fast food market in the country.
The festival is organized by EatOut, an online restaurant guide that aims to promote the country’s culinary activities and scene. It has over the years attracted thousands and is even a tourist attraction as visitors come from all over the world to sample Kenya’s pizza offerings.
Besides the pizza, the organisers are also giving consumers a chance to win a trip to Italy, Rome- Eternal City via Turkish Airlines, to earn the chance; they have to pay their food using mobile money application, mVisa.
Interested consumers are required to download the free EatOut application from their smartphone’s play store, to access their pizza passport in order to enjoy the two for one pizza offer at participating restaurants.
Participating restaurants include:
• Bonhomie, ArtCaffe at its Galleria, The Hub, Karen, TRM, Garden City, Lavington, The Oval Village Market, Westgate and Yaya Center branches.
• Debonairs; CBD, Westlands and Ngong Road
• Pizza Hut all branches
• Pizza Inn all branches
• Urban Eatery
• La Dolce Vita
• Thorn Tree Café
• Moca Loca
• The Wine Shop
• Pepino's Pizza
• The Place at Windsor
• The Node
• Spring Valley Oven
• Pizza Mojo all branches
• Attibassi Coffee
• Asmara in its Westlands and Karen restaurants
• Meditarraneo all branches
• Brew Bistro; Westlands and Ngong Road
• Js Fresh Bar and Kitchen
• Colosseum; Westlands and Limuru Road
• Gyros 2 Go,
• Jade - Zen Garden Karura Coffee House
For more information visit EatOut website.